Wednesday 22 June 2011

...Why do I do these things??


Oh man, I don't know what I am doing. I don't know why I am on the Internets or why there are butterflies trying to eat my flesh... But that's really not important right now. The real question of the moment is... Why do I do these things?

Why write a blog-thingy?

I suppose this is a secret blog, a place for me to come and talk a little to myself in a quiet voice, about plans, and my work. I think I will be safe here to divulged my secrets. A place for writers, in particular, me. Readers are welcome too, though only me, really. Secrets galore! Secrets about my new book, my attempts to become a world dominating force for young readers... Secrets about the best ginger snaps Christmas could hope for? Well, maybe not the last one. There are some mysteries that are just too big for the internets.
Oh... These blogs will be to die for!
Quite literally, I would imagine...


But it will be a secret blog, nonetheless. This way, I will have complete control over my secret chamber, my vile sounding board for whatever is inside of my mind.

And now I don't understand what I'm talking about, or why...

But that seems normal, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment